Know The Top Kids Activity Friendly Spots In Queens town, New Zealand. If you have just reached queenstown airport rental car services for enjoying your family time and don’t know where to take your kids for adventure then stop worrying. We have answers to all your queries. The most difficult task in this world could be deciding on a kid-friendly adventurous destination. Nowadays kids are so demanding that you can’t decide your favorite spot to visit. It’s all in their hands!
Know The Top Kids Activity Friendly Spots In QueensTown New Zealand
But there are certain spots in Queenstown, New Zealand where you can have tons of adventure to entertain your kids. Traveling is the second most important time in which you spend your time with your kids. Life is not only about making money but to spend it on your loved ones too. This time with your family is the only time where you can build trust in relationships and lifelong memories.
There should be a certain time which should be reserved for your kids only. But to fulfill the dreams of your children you should also make plans and have a budget. To give wings to your plans you can hire car rental services, which can make your traveling more enjoyable.
Kids love traveling. In Queenstown, New Zealand you can have amazing road trips. Don’t worry it will not cost you so much money. At affordable prices, you can visit all your desired destinations. Car rentals will cost you nothing in return for memories. It can make your trips easier.
Here’s the list of awesome and affordable destinations where you can take your family
1. Kiwi Birdlife Park
- Located at the Upper, Brecon Street, Queenstown 9300, this Birdlife park will give much information about the wildlife. This is a good way through which your children can learn about birds and at the same time have some fun.
- This place is all about witnessing many physical attributes and characteristics of your native birds.
2. Minus 5 Degree Ice Bar
- Have you seen architecture made with ice? Or have you seen furniture made of ice? Or enjoyed a sip of well-stirred drinks while seeing the beautiful hand-made ice cravings?
- This is the best place for your daughter, as she will be lost in the world of ice and feel like Queen Elsa of Frozen for one day.
3. Underwater Queenstown Observatory
- Underwater Queenstown Observatory is located at Main Town Pier, Marine Parade.
- This could be mentioned as an underwater adventure place that offers entertaining and informative programs for all ages.
- There are options to feed the fishes while hearing the stories of the 40-year-old history of Kawarau Jet and Maori mythological history.
4. Goldfields Mining Centre
- Have you ever seen goldfields? Situated at State Highway 6 in Cromwell, the Goldfields’ Park, this is an interesting insight into New Zealand’s history.
- This area covers the 25 hectares of original historical sites of New Zealand. Make sure to take a map with you so that you can explore the whole area without the fear of getting lost.
5. Queenstown Ice Arena
- What will be the most favorite destination for your kids? This will be the answer when you will visit the place which is situated at Queenstown Gardens, 29 Park Street.
- You know why your kids will love this place because here they can go ice skating! Excited right?
- Don’t worry about falling or anything because you will be going through a 20-minute quick lesson and will be under experts.
6. Walter Peak High Country Farm
- Walter Peak High Country Farm is situated at 88 Beach Street, Queenstown 9300. Here you can gain farming experience about the process of sheep shearing.
- You can stroll through the lakeside gardens and feed the animals. I am sure your children will love this idea of farming.
7. Milford Sound: 8th wonder of the world
- Often referred to as the 8th wonder of the world, Milford sound is a beautiful and surreal nature.
- You can find an abundance of wildlife, cascading waterfalls, and towering mountains.
- You can experience a variety of other things like kayaking, nature, and overnight cruises.
8. Te Anau Glowworm Caves
- Do you know the best part of traveling? It’s exploring! And what else would be great rather than to explore the caves? Situated at just 2.5 hours from Queenstown.
- This tour starts off with an amazing scenic cruise across the largest lake on South Island which is Lake Te Anau. After that, you reach the amazing limestone caves.
- A knowledgeable guide will give you all the information about these little creatures and the history of these caves. There is also an option of a short walk in the forest to know more about the flora and fauna of that region.
And the journey starts!
As you have known, these places have a variety of awesome destinations which can give knowledge to your children. Is it not a great idea to explore the things which you haven’t done before. Travelling is always fun when you get to learn something new! Coming to children, it is a better idea to explore new things which they can do in their memory diaries. Give that kind of holiday to them which they might give to their children as well.